Street Gallery - Pondok Indah Mall is a shopping centre in Pondok Indah, South of Jakarta. It is an extension part of both Pondok Indah Mall 1 and Pondok Indah Mall 2, which was opened in 2013. It is mainly contains restaurants and cafes, and it is connected with the South Skywalk.
- Building name: Street Gallery - Pondok Indah Mall
- Type: Shopping centre
- Address: Jl. Metro Pondok Indah, Pondok Indah, Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta
- Country: Indonesia
- Construction ended: 2013
- Nearby buildings:
Elevator filming strategyEdit
- Photography: Not allowed
- Security level: Medium
- Filming difficulty: Easy to medium
- Main article: Elevators in Street Gallery - Pondok Indah Mall
There are four elevators and all were installed by Schindler. The two main elevators are 3300 AP machine room less, and the other two are 5400 AP machine room less, which one is a public elevator and another one is a service elevator.
- Main elevators (Schindler, 2 banks)
- Public elevator (Schindler)
- Service elevator (Schindler)