Obi-Wan Finale - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This page is about the elevators in Ocean Financial Centre in Singapore.
- Manufacturer: Mitsubishi
- Type: Passenger,destination dispatch
- Number of elevator banks: 8(3 banks)
- Year installed: 2010
- Year commissioned: 2011
- Floors served:1,3-17(Lobby A), 1,31-43(Lobby B), 1,18-30(Lobby C)
- Drive type: Traction
- Current maintenance company:Mitsubiahi
- Accessibility for wheelchair: Good
- Accessibility for impaired person: Good
- Additional car operating panel for wheelchair: no
- Braille on buttons: Yes
- Automated voice guidance: Yes, in English
- Ranking: Very nice
- Door type: Center opening
- Exterior door system: Automatic
- Inner door system: Automatic
- Door safety system: Bumper and sensors
- Hall floor indicator type: nil
- Hall lanterns type: yes
- Car floor indicator type: LCD/TV screen
- Chimes/bells: Yes, electronic chimes
- Usage for: Passenger
- Current status: In service
- Photography: not allowed
- Filming difficulty: Easy
- These are the first DOAS elevator installed in Singapore.
- The speed for lobby B's elevators is 9.0m/s.