These are the elevators at 9 Leonardo Da Vinci street in Tel Aviv
- Manufacturer: Schindler.
- Modernizer: Schindler.
- Type: Passenger
- Number of elevators in bank: 2
- Year installed: In the 1970's.
- Year modernized: In the 2000's.
- Year commissioned: In the 1970's.
- Floors served: -1, *0*, ^1^, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (9 floors)
- Number of person: 12
- Maximum load: 900 kg
- Drive type: Traction.
- Current maintenance company: Schindler.
- Accessibility level: Average
- Auxilliary panel for wheelchair: No
- Ranking: Average
- Exterior door system: Automatic
- Inner door system: Automatic
- Door safety system: Sensors
- Hall floor indicator type: dot matrix LED floor indicator with red illumination
- Hall lanterns type: No
- Car floor indicator type: dot matrix LED floor indicator with red illumination
- Fixtures: D2B Series.
- Chimes/bells: Yes
- Floor announcements: Yes. Hebrew only.
- Usage for: Public
- Current status: In Service
- Photography: Not Allowed
- Filming difficulty: Medium
- Ministry of Industry, Trade & Labor numbers: 097152, 097153.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.