Block 51 Ngee Ann Polytechnic is one of several buildings of Ngee Ann Polytechnic in Singapore.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic's block 51 was one of the most challenging construction projects in the entire area as it was built on an incline and above an existing food court.
Incidents during construction
- July 2011: There were some shakes and the food court was evacuated. There were no injuries.
- December 2011:There was a burst water pipe at another block and caused the soil to "sink" a few trucks. No injuries were reported.
- Name: Block 51 Ngee Ann Polytechic
- Type: Institute, foor court
- Country: Singapore
- Construction ended: 2012
- Photography: Allowed
- Security level: Low
- Filming difficulty: Easy
Elevator and escalator details
- 4 ThyssenKrupp elevators, serving 2 to 4, 6 to 8
- 2 ThyssenKrupp elevators, serving 1 to 9
- 1 ThyssenKrupp Velino escalator, serving 1 to 2
- 2 ThyssenKrupp Velino escalators, serving 2 to 3
- 2 ThyssenKrupp Velino escalators, serving 3 to 4